Monday, October 13, 2008

Butterfly / Bug Cake

This cake was created from a picture that was sent to me from the customer. It turned out sooo cute, and the little girl was very excited when I delivered it. The colors were just so bright and girly, and all of the flower sticks just made the cake too cute!!

Butterfly / Bug Cake ( 40 servings)







Buggin' Out

This cake was fun to make and turned out really cute. It was for a little girl's bug themed party. The mom sent me a sketch of what she wanted the cake to look like. I think I got really close to her vision.

3 tier bug cake (serves 80)

2 comments:

AA said...

This butterfly cake was a big hit. It was so pretty, we didn't want to cut it, but glad we did because it was delicious! I passed out all your cards, you'll be hearing from me soon for our next party. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Of course she loved her bug cake!! You did an awesome job and brought my sketch to life! Everyone loved it and of course you always live up to my expectations. I tell everyone about you! You can see more of the pictures of the cake here http://jessicalakephotography.com/blog/2008/11/05/olivias-3rd-birthday-bug-bash/

THanks again!
Jessica